Friday, November 18, 2011
Extrovert vs. Introvert
I think I am definitely an extrovert. My reasoning behind this is, I am not shy at all, I highly enjoy social surroundings, I have a lot of friends and I am not afraid to say my opinion. If I had the choice to stay at home and watch movies all night with a couple of my friends, or go somewhere with a big group of friends, it would be a no brainer to me. I would rather go out somewhere, I just love social places. I think it would be bad if everyone in the world was either an introvert or an extrovert because then we would have no diversity, and that would be a boring world. I think both of categories have it easier at certain times. If an extrovert says something that other people disagree with, then they have it harder. However, an introvert could be made fun of for never talking, never going places or things like that. I would prefer my friends to be extrovert because it just makes things more fun when people are constantly talking and saying funny things and just having fun. Most of my friends are pretty outgoing or extrovert and I like that. However, I still have friends that are introvert and it is also fun to hang out with them, I would just prefer to be in a crowd of extroverts. It would be better if teachers were extroverts because they need to be entertaining, outgoing, funny, nice, and just fun to get kids to really be into what they are saying. If you are a teacher that doesn't say much or talk much, it would be hard to do a good job and your students wouldn't be that into what your teaching about. I don't think introversion or extroversion really matters that much. People are who they are, and people need to learn to accept them for who they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment