Monday, December 5, 2011

Appearance

I do know people who are big on the outside but little on the inside. Some people have to act like they are tough, or all that or dress a certain way to consider themselves "cool" when really they are just not very secure. I also know a lot of people who are little on the outside but big on the inside. They don't show much or care what they look like but are great people. I think a lot of my friends are big on the outside and inside, they are great people and let it show on the outside. I would call this more of a confidence, they do the right thing, but look the part on the outside as well. Physical appearances are somewhat related to personality. Usually the way people dress or do their hair don't always reflect their personality. For example, if my friends and I always dressed to our personality, we would be in sweatpants and ponytail everyday. However, we change it up, we do that some days but also look nice some days. Personality doesn't relate that much to physical appearance. Except the way someone carries themselves. If they are a confident person, you can usually tell. The same thing applies if they are unsure of themselves, or think they are all that or thinks they are better than others, you can usually tell that by how someone acts. Inside beauty is much more important than outside beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment